Low Profile Glassboards
The Most Secure Glassboard On The Market
Most Secure – heavy-duty hanging system gives confidence the board will never bow, strain, or move from the wall, creating a safe user experience.
Low Profile – 1/4″ tempered glass floats only 1/2″ from the wall surface, giving the illusion of floating glass.
Integrated – magnetic markers adhere under the glassboard allowing for a clutter-free writing surface.
Limitless – design your space by choosing to hang Aria vertically, horizontally, singular, or as a glass wall.
Quality – non-porous glass surface works with standard dry-erase markers and will not ghost or stain – guaranteed.
Sustainable – 100% recyclable; composed of recycled glass and sand.
A Striking Composition Of Function Meeting Elegance.
Aria low profile glassboards achieve the look of weightless, floating glass, creating a feeling of opulence from every angle. No visible hardware or standoffs allow the beauty of the glass to complement any décor. Our team of engineers developed a heavy-duty hanging system that promotes security and confidence that your board will never bow, strain, or move from the wall. With multiple orientation options, Aria can be used as a single board for personal offices and conference rooms, or designed as a glass wall, optimizing brainstorming and collaboration spaces.
- 1/4″ tempered low profile glassboard floats only 1/2″ from the wall surface.
- Installed with two heavy-duty aluminum cleats and a steel support bar that work together to safely secure the glassboard to the wall.
- One-of-a-kind hanging process allows Aria to be mounted to any surface, including uneven surfaces like brick or concrete.
- Integrated underneath marker storage allows for an uncluttered writing surface.
- Concealed hardware creates a clean, frameless, and superior dry-erase surface.
- Available in square edges, magnetic, or non-magnetic surface .
- Choose from eight standard colors; custom colors also available.
- Unlimited design options – hang vertically or horizontally, as a single board, or build a glass wall by joining multiple boards side by side.
- Backed by Ghent’s 50-year warranty.
Note: Depending on lighting, angles, orientation, and wall color, glassboard appearance can vary. *Black glassboards include neon dry-erase marker
Each Non-Magnetic Aria glassboard includes 4 markers and 1 eraser.
Each Magnetic Aria glassboard includes 4 markers, 1 eraser and 4 rare earth magnets.
The content of this post was provided by Ghent.com .