Now that summer is over, it’s time to think about the new school year. You probably need to get some new supplies whether it’s a new binder or even a binding machine so you can make your reports look fantastic. Here are 5 tools you’ll need to be a success this year. Check them out:
- A high-quality pencil sharpener. Even if you’ve left elementary school far behind, pencils can still come in handy, especially if you’re taking a math or art class. If you use pencils, you’re going to need a pencil sharpener to go along with them. Swingline has some terrific ones to choose from, such as the electric 29965, a compact sharpener that can be taken with you anywhere. It operates quietly so you can use it in class and not disturb your classmates. Other great pencil sharpeners are available from other manufacturers including Dahle.
- A stapler. If there’s one thing you never want to do, it’s handing in an assignment that hasn’t been stapled. That can really irritate your teacher and possibly even have an impact on your grade. Thus, you should always have a stapler handy. One that you can carry around with you is the Swingline Tot Slim. This device can staple up to 12 sheets of paper and it’s small enough to be convenient. It comes with a clip so you can attach it to your backpack. You can even choose from a number of different colors.
- A three-ring binder. You’re going to need to keep your notes and papers organized, so you’ll want to procure a good three-ring binder. There are lots available includes ones from popular manufacturers such as Wilson Jones and Avery. You should also be sure to pick up some dividers to make organizing your documents easier.
- A three-hole punch. Unless you’re planning on using pre-punched paper, you’re going to need a three-hole punch so you can prepare your documents for storage in a binder. There are a lot of punches to choose from including both lightweight and heavy-duty models. A good desktop model is the Swingline 74008 which is designed for personal use. It can punch up to 6 sheets at a time and it’s affordably priced so you can save some money.
- A binding machine. Finally, you should consider purchasing a binding machine so you can produce reports and term papers that will impress your teachers. There are a number of inexpensive devices including the GBC CombBind C55 (a comb binding machine) and the Akiles RubiCoil (a color coil binding device). Both of these machines will enable you to produce professional-looking documents so you can get the grade you deserve. The C55 is even portable so you can use it anywhere you need to.
School is going to start any day now, so make you you stock up on everything you need to make this year a success. Start shopping for these tools today so this year will be your best school year yet!