Some Ideas for Using a Pouch Laminator at Home
If you own a pouch laminator or are thinking of purchasing one for home use, you might be wondering what kind of items you can process with such a device. The good news is you can laminate just about any document you want. Laminators are perfect if you want to protect certain items (i.e. children’s artwork) or even make them more eye-catching, as in the case of photographs. Here are a few ideas to help you get started with your pouch laminator.
- Photographs. Although digital photography is becoming more popular, good old-fashioned snapshots will never go out of fashion. Laminating those special wedding, graduation, holiday, and birthday pictures will ensure they can be enjoyed by future generations. Also, when you laminate a photograph, the colors become more vibrant, so your pictures will be more pleasing to look at.
- Luggage tags. Traveling can be very exciting, but it can also be bothersome, especially if you end up losing your luggage. To ensure you and your luggage don’t end up separated, you can laminate your luggage tags. Laminating them will prevent them from becoming soiled and/or torn so your bags will make it to your destination without any issues.
- Placemats. If you want to make it easier to clean up after meals, placemats can be a big help. You can make your own if you have a laminator and customize them with your favorite photographs, art prints, and so on. You can even make special placemats for your pet’s dishes so that Fluffy or Fido’s food doesn’t end up all over the place.
- Artwork and school assignments. Another great use for your laminator is to preserve your favorite artwork, whether it was done by you, your child, or someone else close to you. As with photographs, laminating artwork can make it possible for people to enjoy it for years to come.
- Newspaper and magazine clippings. If you enjoy cutting things out of newspaper or magazines, storing your items in a scrapbook is one way of keeping them in shape. You can also laminate them so they don’t become tattered or yellowed. Items you may wish to preserve in this manner include wedding and birth announcements, obituaries, comic strips, recipes, and so on.
- Important documents. Finally, you may want to use your machine to preserve important documents such as wedding licenses, birth certificates, and so on. That way, you’ll never need to worry about losing something important.
These are just a few of the items you can laminate at home with your pouch laminator. You’re really only limited by your imagination as well as what you machine can handle. (For example, three-dimensional items can’t really be processed by a laminator.) You can use your laminator to protect and preserve important documents, photographs, and more, as well as create your own placements and luggage tags. There’s no end to what you can do with this type of machine. Laminate your special documents, artwork, and photographs today – you’ll be glad you did.