MyBinding.com, an Inc. 5000 company, has experienced dramatic growth in the past year and as a result, we’re launching a New Sales Department. Here is a description of this job and the qualifications we are seeking:
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) is slated to act as a contact for customers and is responsible for uncovering opportunity in their respective territories. The ISR must also meet any growth and performance metric objectives for their respective prospects. The ISR is expected to approach the prospective customer lists by utilizing a consultative sales methodology to address customers’ needs. They should be able to provide a high level of sales and service to the customers.
- Requires someone to be strong in both account management and business development with customers in an assigned territory or business segment.
- Responsible for new sales account development within an established geographic territory for a moderately complex set of products and services using an array of prospecting activities:
- by identifying new sales opportunities.
- by contacting prospective customers by cold calling, networking, marketing lead generation, and customer appointments.
- Develops and implements actions to create additional opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell accounts to increase overall total customer spend with the company.
- Creates call plans and strategies to win new business from both new as well as existing customers.
- Develops and manages customer relationships for assigned accounts in order to gain strategic positioning with decision makers, retain existing revenue and attain additional business.
- Able to display call control utilizing different consultative sales methodologies.
Qualifications and experience:
- Preferred experience: 2+ years.
- Education level: high school diploma.
- Able to be on the phone majority of the day.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all types of individuals.
- Experience in printing industry or like industries.
- The ability to develop prospective target accounts (or equivalent) is desired.
- Strong communication skills and proficiency in managing the prospecting, cold calling, and selling to close of accounts.
- Self-motivated, pro-active, results-oriented professional with an ability to work with minimum direction and ability to provide assistance to sales force.
- Proficient in MS Office products: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Do you have what it takes? If so, e-mail your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. You can learn more about our company by visiting our main site, MyBinding.com. We look forward to hearing from you. Good luck!