Your pouch laminator can be used for a variety of things, from laminating photos to protecting signs and menus. There are many reasons to use it and in this article, we’ll list several practical uses for your laminator that you may not have thought of before. Let’s take a look and see what they are….
- Reuse those school worksheets. If you laminate worksheets for your child or students to use in school, you can save a lot on copying costs. The students can write on the sheets with dry-erase markers and then the writing can be wiped away so the sheets can be re-used. Worksheets can be used by kids learning basic arithmetic as well as college students studying advanced subjects. It’s much more environmentally friendly that using paper sheets.
- Create your own ID cards. ID cards are used with more and more frequency in the workplace. And, when something is handled as much as much as ID can is, lamination is essential. It will keep the card in great condition and also boost the security in your workplace. There are even laminators that are small enough to be used exclusively for laminating ID cards.
- Protect those lists. There’s nothing more frustrating than having an important list and losing it or seeing it get ruined. Lamination can prevent that from happening. No matter what kind of list you have, from grocery lists to phone lists, lamination will preserve your document and protect it from rips and tears. It can help you get more organized and on-task because you won’t be creating new lists all the time.
- Feel the burn with workout cards. Working out is a popular pastime in this country and if you have a number of workouts you do, you might find yourself wishing they were written down so you could keep track of them. This is easy to do. Just jot down your workouts on some index cards and then laminate them, binding them together with a metal ring. All of your workout informed will be handy and since it’s laminated, it won’t be ruined by water or sweat.
- Preserve play sheets and sports rosters. Coaching sports can be fun and rewarding, but there’s a good chance that water or just plain wear and tear will wreak havoc on your play sheets and rosters. Laminating them will protect them from rain and other disasters, and give you a dry-erase surface you can use again and again. If you laminate your sports documents, you’ll definitely come out a winner.
- Keep emergency information handy. Having an evacuation plan is essential because it will keep you safe in the event of a fire, earthquake, or other calamities. Laminating your plan is a good way to ensure it will be there for you when and if you need it and that it won’t be ruined by sprinklers. You can also laminate lists of emergency contacts so you know who to call if things go wrong.
There are many practical items you can laminate. This list is just the tip of the iceberg. So get laminating today and get ready to preserve those documents that are especially important.