If you have a home office, perhaps you’re wondering what you should get for it beyond the obvious items (i.e. computer, telephone, printer). There are a lot of office products out there, from laminators to staplers, and they can all come in handy. Here are five great ones you should check out….
- Royal Sovereign CS-900 Personal Pouch Laminator. This is a great laminator for the home. It is pretty small but it can still laminate items that are up to 9 inches wide. This device is compatible with both 3 and 5 mil pouches, and it will warm up for you in just 7 minutes. It is easy to use and it can even laminate your favorite photographs. The CS-900 is also affordable so you’ll be able to get a high-quality laminator without paying a high price.
- Martin Yale 1624 Handheld Battery-Operated Letter Opener. Do you hate opening mail with your fingers and ending up with paper cuts? If so, you’ll love the 1624. It is an ergonomically designed device that fits right in your hand so you can open envelopes with minimal effort. This opener can fit in your kitchen or desk drawer and it only needs 4 AA batteries to operate. And best of all, the blades are enclosed, so you’ll never have to worry about being injured while using it.
- GBC CombBind C95 Plastic Comb Binding Machine. Whether your kid needs to put together a school report or you want to create a family cookbook, this comb binding machine can help you out. It can help you create books that contain up to 170 pages and it has a sleek design so it won’t take up a lot of room. It is easy to use thanks to a rotary comb opener and lever that you use to both punch and bind. The C95 also has a comb selector guide so you can choose the right supplies. This machine is also portable and it has a carrying handle so you’ll be able to move it around easily.
- Fellowes PowerShred P-40 Strip-Cut Paper Shredder. Everyone can benefit from owning a paper shredder because it gives you a way of getting rid of any paper that contains personal information (bank account numbers, your home address, etc.). Getting rid of these papers can help protect you from the devastating crime known as identity theft. The P-40 is a great shredder for home use. It will shred 8 sheets at once and it can even shred your unwanted/expired credit and debit cards. It’s safe to use and it’s affordably priced so you can have peace of mind at a low cost.
- Swingline 78911 Compact Desk Stapler. This is a classic stapler that will provide you with years of use. It can staple up to 20 sheets of paper together and you can also use it to tack notes and other items to vertical surfaces such as bulletin boards. The 78911 comes with a box of 1,000 Swingline staples so you’ll have everything you need to begin using it. And, of course, it’s small enough to fit on your desk.
Whether you want a stapler or a paper shredder, these products are all great additions to your home office. Get them today so you can be more productive at home!