MyBinding.com recently started carrying the sturdy, easy-to-use Guardian laminators. With a maximum project width of 65 inches, these laminators are ideal for wide format printers and production outfits with additional finishing, laminating, and mounting needs. Offered in two versions, Cold and Heat Assist, these wide format laminators boast an all-steel construction that’s guaranteed to provide you long-lasting, high quality performance.
In addition to their quality build and user-friendliness, the Guardian laminators are also easily equipped with additional accessories for added project flexibility. For instance, add an extra mandrel for increased efficiency or a professional take-up system for improved workflow and limited project supervision.
Here’s a quick glance at the Guardian Laminators’ great features:
- All steel component construction
- Forward/reverse functionality
- Upper and lower idler bars
- Variable speed (up to 23 ft/min)
- 65’” Laminating width
- Lower mandrel with double ended tension brake
- Adjustable pressure settings
- Easy loading drop-in supply shafts
- Removable feed table
- Crowned high-quality silicone rollers
- One (1) year parts warranty
- Optional take-up system
- Optional media mandrel kit
Branded with the slogan, “easy to use, built to last,” these Guardian laminators really do live up to the hype. Visit our web site for more information about Guardian laminators. You can even watch a video to see them in action!