Are you looking for ways to make your documents last longer? If you are, you’ve come to the right place! Here are five ways to make your documents last longer and look just as good:
- Use synthetic paper. Chances are you haven’t heard of synthetic paper, a polyester film that can be used in laser printers and color copiers. Since synthetic paper is made out of plastic, there is not only no need to laminate it, the paper is resistant to creasing and tearing. Synthetic paper is available in different sizes so you’ll most likely find something that is ideal for your particular needs.
- Use report covers. It is inevitable that paper products will eventually fall apart from frequent handling. Spilling a drink or getting rain on a paper document could ruin it completely. With the use of report covers, you can preserve your document while making it look more professional and presentable to your boss, colleagues and clients.
- Bind your work. Binding machines are a great tool. Whether the machine utilizes plastic combs, wire spines, coils or thermal binding cases, it will make your work look outstanding. Instead of using a paper cover, use a plastic cover to make your documents last longer. In fact, you may want to consider using hardcover binding cases to ensure your documents have longevity and a professional appearance.
- Consider going paperless. With the digital age upon us, going paperless is now an option. Smart phones, the Internet and computers have given us the opportunity to go without paper completely. When paperless, you can access your documents anywhere. Besides convenience, going paperless is environmentally-friendly. If you ever do need a hard copy of a document, you can print one out.
- Laminate them. Lamination is popular and popular for a reason- it’s easy, ensures document longevity and can work with many sizes (from name tags to posters). When it comes to laminating, you can choose between pouch laminators and roll laminators. Lamimating photographs and documents can enhance their colors and durability.
There are several ways you can make your documents last longer from using synthetic paper to laminating your materials. Whether you prefer the look of paper documents or you want to become part of the paperless revolution, it’s easy to find a way to make your work last. Leave us a comment about your favorite way to make documents last longer.