With the business world being so fast-paced, a lot of work happens away from the office. Whether you’re on call or heading out on a business trip, you’re going to need tools to help you stay productive even when you’re not in the office. Here are five of them you should take a look at.
- Swingline Portable Paper Punch. You never know when you’re going to need to place papers in a binder, which is why having a product such as a Portable Paper Punch is essential. This hole-punch can punch up to 3 sheets at once and it produces 9/32″ holes so it’ll be easy to turn the pages once they’re in your binder. This product has a integrated ruler and can be stored in a binder, so it’ll always be handy. It comes in assorted colors including purple and teal.
- Swingline Tot Slim Stapler. A good stapler is a must-have office supply, even when you’re on the road. The Swingline Tot Slim is ideal for when you need to staple and you’re away from your desk. It can staple up to 12 sheets and it comes with a built-in staple remover and 500 staples. Best of all, this stapler folds up so it won’t take up much room in your computer bag or briefcase. It even has a clip so you can attach it to your bag for easy access. It is available in some great metallic colors including silver and pink.
- GBC ProClick P50 Binding Machine. GBC is an innovator when it comes to binding machines and their ProClick P50 is a good example of their ingenuity. This is a small binding tool that punches up to 6 sheets at a time so you can then bind them with GBC ProClick spines. ProClick spines will allow your pages to rotate a full 360 degrees and you can re-open them later to add or remove pages. This is a pretty small device so it offers a compact and easy way to bind on the go.
- Swingline SmartCut Compact 12″ Personal Trimmer. The SmartCut is a great little trimmer that can cut up to 5 sheets of paper at once. It has a 12″ cutting length so it’s great for trimming photographs, letter-sized paper, and other small items. The base has been imprinted with both standard and metric measurements for your convenience. This product is lightweight so you can take it along with you, and it comes with a replacement blade.
- Swingline Compact Electric Pencil Sharpener. Finally, there’s this pencil sharpener that’s pretty small, but still operates quickly and quietly. This device is equipped with a lead saver feature so your pencils will last longer and will be perfectly sharpened every time. You can power this product either with 2 AA batteries or an AC adapter. And, of course, it’s small enough to fit in your hand, so it won’t take up a lot of room.
With so many great portable products available, there’s no reason why you can’t stay productive even when you’re miles away from the office. Pick up some of these essential tools today so you can stay on track!